We invite you to be our special guest this Easter at Milestones Church. We know it can be intimidating the first time you visit a church so we want to make it as easy as possible. Here is what you can expect during your first visit to Milestones.
- We have two buildings, the Upper Campus and Lower Campus. Our service is held in the Lower Campus Worship Center. You can park in the lot beside the Worship Center. Watch for the signs.
- There will be folks at the front door as you enter to greet you and answer any questions you might have.
- Come early to enjoy free Panera bagels, Krispy Kreme donuts, coffee, and juice.
- Please stop by The Info Center for a free gift and let us answer any questions you may have.
- We have special areas designed just for children from nursery through 5th grade, where they can learn and have fun on their level.
- You will find that most people dress casually at Milestones. Feel free to dress however you feel comfortable.
- The service features our praise band and singers, a relevant and Biblical message, and will last about 75 minutes.
889 Simuel Rd., Spartanburg, SC
Questions? Email us!